Volunteer among fellow bibliophiles at the Book Club of California!
As a non-profit organization, we rely on our dedicated volunteers to help with a variety of opportunities, including:
- Program hospitality & greeting
- Membership promotion at book fairs
- Library maintenance & special projects
- Office/administrative support
- Editorial support for the Quarterly
- Order fulfillment & mailings
- Giving tours of the BCC
- Special events (symposiums, tours, etc.)
With the exception of special events, all volunteering opportunities are available during normal club hours: Monday through Friday, 10:00am-5:00pm.
If you are interested in volunteering for the Book Club, please click here to fill out our volunteer interest form. If you prefer to submit a printed application, please download our form by clicking here and send a completed copy to our mailing address.
For any general questions, please reach out to Lesya Westerman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your support!