Volunteer among fellow bibliophiles at the Book Club of California!
As a non-profit organization, we rely on our dedicated volunteers to help with a variety of opportunities, including:
- Program hospitality & greeting
- Membership promotion at book fairs
- Library maintenance & special projects
- Office/administrative support
- Editorial support for the Quarterly
- Order fulfillment & mailings
- Giving tours of the BCC
- Special events (symposiums, tours, etc.)
With the exception of special events, all volunteering opportunities are available during normal club hours: Monday through Friday, 10:00am-5:00pm.
If you are interested in volunteering for the Book Club, please click here to fill out our volunteer interest form. For any general questions, please reach out to Lesya Westerman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your support!