A copy of a valid student ID must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for your membership to begin.
Along with the satisfaction of knowing you’re now helping to continue the tradition of fine letterpress printing, you’ll receive many benefits as a Book Club of California Member:
- A dynamic, year-round series of lectures, exhibitions, and workshops
- Access to special members-only events and reduced pricing on ticketed programs
- Front row seating at programs and special events, when placing a reservation
- Club hospitality in downtown San Francisco during our frequent Monday night programs
- Free WiFi and members-only use of the clubrooms and lounge area for reading and quiet study during business hours
- Access to the Albert Sperisen Library—our remarkable collection of books, bibliographies, and ephemera
- A subscription to the Quarterly, a letterpress-printed collection of book-related articles and reviews, and the BCC News-Letter, a series on member and club news.
- Printed ephemera: invitations, book prospectuses, exhibition checklists, memorial keepsakes, and more
- Coming Soon: members-only sections of the website.