Volunteer among fellow bibliophiles at the Book Club of California!
As a non-profit organization, we rely on our dedicated volunteers to help with a variety of opportunities, including:
- Program hospitality & greeting
- Membership promotion at book fairs
- Library maintenance & special projects
- Office/administrative support
- Order fulfillment & mailings
- Giving tours of the BCC
- Special events (symposiums, tours, etc.)
With the exception of programs and special events, all volunteering opportunities are available during normal club hours: Monday through Friday, 10:00am-5:00pm.
If you are interested in volunteering for the Book Club, please complete our volunteer application and reference form, and return a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. For general inquiries, please use the form below.